Slacking..
I spent most of the day slacking. Woke up in the late morning and watched TV for a little while. They were playing this old movie on this young boy taking a wife much much older than him. Then watched Jamie Oliver's cooking show. Took a shower after that and then went to clementi to buy lunch because I didn't know what to eat from downstairs.
Watched huan zhu ge ge in the afternoon, while having my lunch. After that I cleared part of my bedroom, sorting out my notes, and clearing my table in the process. Looks much nicer now and definitely neater.
Poor laogong's computer is dead. I don't know what he did to it, and he can't point out the exact fault. So he can't go online now. When you are really unlucky, shit happens. He wanted to go to the usual shop that he sends to repair usually, but it closed down. And, when he wanted to go to another shop, it has already closed for the day.
There isn't much to update for today. Going Sungei Buloh tomorrow. Meeting Gillian at Kranji MRT station at 7.15am. Got to sleep early tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment