Thursday, April 27, 2006

Drilling, drilling and more drilling

Guess what. The drilling continued on today! I nearly went nuts. Figured out that the drilling came from the house below mine, and not above because there was so much sand and cement on my floor and i can see the footprints going down the stairs from my floor. I am so pissed. They better stop it tomorrow, if not... if not.. I also don't know what to do.. haha..

I'm home alone now. My parents went for dinner for my ah gong's birthday (today is the actual day) and Uncle Seifee wanted to give a treat. I don't like him. Let me describe him. He is my 6th uncle's "friend". "Friend" because both of them are males and they are living together is some rich bungalow. Wherever my 6th uncle goes, he goes along too. He calls himself my uncle's rice bowl. Theorectically speaking, he is not a part of the family but he treats himself as a big boss. He dares to scold my relatives when he feels that they are not treating ah gong right. To him, money is power. Idiot. Ok so anyway, because of him, my uncle also converted to Muslim. I have nothing against that seriously but he should know that the rest of the family is Chinese. During christmas he can complain to my mum why she place the ham in front of him. Excuse me. My mum set the table already and then he just go there to sit. If he doesn't like, he can jolly well just change to another place. Why must we change the table layout because of him? Agree? Now, during Christmas, my mum doesn't even take out the ham. She leaves it in the kitchen and tell my relatives to go to the kitchen to get it. Why? Because of this big idiot. Too bad, he's older than me, whenever I see him, I still got to greet him. My complaints about him can go on and on. Not too nice to keep writing here. Don't know who is reading.

Decided to write my blog earlier today so that I can explore dreamweaver later. Still considering moving my blog. Can't really figure out how to use it yet. Managed to design out something but I can't seem to open the file again.

Anyway, spent most of the day watching Da Chang Jin. I finished 7 episdoes today. Did a bracelet for Auntie Joyce too. Took me nearly 3 hours. Because I spent some time figuring out how to arrange the beads and once I got the hang on it, then I increased my pace. Looks very nice. Feel like making one for myself too. Maybe will do it tomorrow. Hmm.

Itching to go KTV. Was supposed to go out today. But was cancelled last minute. By the time another of my friend smsed me to go out, I was so engrossed in Da Chang Jin that I didn't want to go out anymore. Wondering what's wrong with my new DVD R/RW. I can't seem to play Da Chang Jin on it. It runs, but there's no sound. I try using Nero to read, it plays the start and hangs as soon as it moves into the show. But I have no problem watching my anime, Gunslinger Girl on both. Anyone has solutions as to what I can do?

No comments: