Maths!!
I am so mentally drained today and physically tired. I am so excited about my practicum that I could not sleep the whole night and previous night. Kept dreaming of my primary school days and wondering how my practicum will go. So, I decided to call my practicum school as soon as the teachers have finished their flag raising ceremony. Called at 8.30am. Yeah, I know. Very early, even the teacher in charge for practicum teachers has not even reached office. They left her a message and she called me back at about 9.45am. She told me that she has just received the letter from NIE and that she has yet to speak to the principal and vp. So, she will call us back another day, probably some time in May, after they have finished the mid-year examinations. Then I tried calling my NIE supervisor. Called so many times and no answer, so I left a voice message in her answering machine, and still no reply. Wonder why.
Anyway, went to Yew Tee MacDonalds to study with Chris and Gillian. The environment is very nice. I like the seats. It was very quiet initially, but when class has ended for the day, the place was full of secondary school kids, shouting and running about. Boys. Sweaty and stink! I was practically suffocating.
We did Maths. I made so many stupid and careless mistakes. Hope I don't make them tomorrow. I need a clear and fresh mind and I am aiming for distinction for tomorrow's paper. I know that Maths is the only subject that I can score and dare to aim high.
Today is also dua yi's husband's burial. I didn't go, but my parents went. She says that my dua yi and cousins are doing fine, probably because they were expecting it already. Pray that God is with them through these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment