I wonder
I wonder... whether my laogong is born to be a lamer. Here's roughly what happened in our sms conversation when I was supposed to be studying for my DSS test tomorrow:
(At 2.40pm)
me: i can't find my mood!
laogong: becos u never find it hard enough
me: i've checked through all my cupboards, drawer, etc. no sign of it.
laogong: try shouting
me: tried shouting already. even opened my chute and shouted down. the only reponse is my own echo.
laogong: try harder
me: i think i will find my mood at 3pm.
(At 2.50pm)
me: how would i know what mood looks like when he comes knocking later?
laogong: a cow.
me: why?
laogong: because moo-d.
me: FAINT
yes and that's why I wonder. Do you agree it is a good joke? Very original. It takes someone with a very lame mind to come out with that. Haha, I had a really good laugh.
Ok, so ultimately, did I study? A little here and there. 125 MCQ instead of 120, i realized. I see my friends study so hard, but here I am, taking things easy. I have studied, gone through my notes about 3 times, and I still have so much time to watch tv and read storybook. Am I working hard enough or am I being complacent? I wonder...
Called Yuki Yaki, to make a reservation this Sunday to celebrate my dad's birthday. They have 2 outlets. One at Marina Square, which we will be going, and the other at Cineleisure. I am looking forward to it, very much. Hope my dad enjoys dinner.
I just discovered that they now sell durians door to door, like the way they sell Yakult/Vitagen and ice-cream. Was tempted to buy, because I have this craving now, but didn't buy because it is illegal and I believe the durian is not of a good quality. Nevermind. Am going to Emicakes tomorrow to collect my dad's birthday cake - black forest ($19.80) at Bukit Batok Central and I can buy the durian crepe there. It's delicious and mouth watering.
The last thing I am wondering now, before I go off to slack again. Am I slacking too much before a paper? God knows.
No comments:
Post a Comment