Trip to Johor Bahru
It's been a long time since I went JB for shopping, well, not that I shopped today there anyway. Bought only 4 pairs of earrings for 10 ringgit. I am thinking of going back again in December to probably perm or rebond my hair, still thinking which will suit me and also maybe to get some clothes, if I have the money. Budget a little tight and now SPGG just called me today to ask me to pay my membership. Thought I cleared it already. Must check with them. Had lots of fun and ate a lot. Donuts, ice cream, bbq stingray, fried kway tiao, fish ball noodles, etc etc etc. Ah! So much food, need to hit the gym soon. 50 sit ups tonight too.
Happy that Yanxin and bf's mama both says that I have lost weight. Although no drop in weight, I guess is really due to my muscles building up. Unfortunately, as a result of this, my calf muscles look bigger. Argh!!!! Anyway to trim that down?
Took this picture on Sunday, Jerome's Confirmation at a restaurant we went to for dinner.
Know what this is?
A Chopstick holder! Looks so hmmmmm... no comments.
Took this picture today while in JB, forced by my dearest laogong. Act cute picture.
Got my medical checkup tomorrow. 2 of it. Dreading to go, but well, at least get it over and done with. Going to burn another big hole in my wallet. Looks like no shopping this month too. But I am craving to go for ktv. Just received a letter from partyworld. They are sure efficient. Sent me vouchers for my birthday. Partyworld is tons better than Kbox, where I don't even get my member privilege just because my birthday falls on christmas and there is no birthday package on christmas, only christmas package. What rubbish!
Hmm, think I should be going ktv soon. I have to, if not, I'll keep whining. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment