Refreshed!
It's refreshing going to the gym. Finally after about 2 weeks of rest, I've finally hit the gym again. Had to drag myself there, but the thought of not being able to look pretty for my birthday was enough to motivate me there.
But guilty guilty. Had frog legs porridge for dinner with laogong and we ate a lot! And an ice-cream after that. Looks like all the effort has done down the drain. Oh well, at least like what laogong says, we are not losing nor putting on. Just maintaining. Should I laugh or should I cry?
I really feel so "gian" to do my hair after seeing one of my students yesterday because she just permed her hair too. Can't wait to do it, so yeah, I guess I am more or less decided that I will perm since I received quite a few feedback from my friends that I should look good with permed hair. Except that I may look older and bitchy. Haha, like what my boss told me, Just go and do it lor. No harm trying. Get a new style once in a while. It's cool. Even my boss' mother also supports me. Now I wonder, what will my parents' reaction be? Gaaa can't wait to do it. May just go and do it tomorrow. Anyway, may I ask, what is the difference with digital perm, ceramic perm, spa perm and normal perm and such? There are so many kinds! Guess also will not go JB to do because of the risks that I may get cheated and what if they do not do a good job. My hair is gonna look like burnt wires! Should go to the person I trust and get a job well done. Paying a little more to be safer is worth it, I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment