Thursday, November 30, 2006

Major Haul

It's been shopping and more shopping these few days. It all started after the painful blood tests and CT scan. It was so torturing that I had to endure 3 pokes, out of which 1 made me cry and now is bruised.

And so it started with me staying overnight at laogong's place so that early Tuesday morning, we can go into Malaysia. Batu Pahat. Bought 3 things there. A t-shirt, 1 slipper (photo not taken) and 1 shoe.

Shoe below costs 19.90 ringgit. Super comfortable.
DSC00131

T-shirt costs 12.50 ringgit. Cute. In case you can't read the words - "Kick here... Kick there... Ouch!!!" What else can I say? It suits me. (Accident prone)
DSC00130

And then it went on to today, meeting Sultanah at Far East Plaza. Had a great day shopping, chatting, gossiping and talking about our boyfriend. And the whole day we only loitered at FEP and a tiny part of Tangs. Bought a few things there.

Dress for $30. (After bargaining) Comes with a free belt.
DSC00127

and the free belt...
DSC00128

I think its quite worth, considering the belt is usually sold around $5-8. At least I'm happy with this and both of us think is a good buy. All that walking and sourcing is indeed useful. And since I am an addict of nicely decorated nails, I couldn't help it and had to get this nail sticker and nail polish.

2 nail polish from MISSHA at $2.90 each and nail sticker from LIVIA at $2.90 too.
DSC00133

And finally I found the shop, Citrus Sox and bought handphone socks. Each for $1.90, but if you buy 5 you get 1 free and being a true singaporean, how can I resist such a deal. So, I bought 6 for $9.50. I'm only keeping one for myself and the rest giving away.

Pink bunny - Mine. Blue Doraemon - Yanling Jie. Blue Dragon - Brother. Black alien - Laogong. Yellow weirdo - Yanxin. Pink rat - Mummy.
DSC00132

And finally, after much working, and at Tangs, we found this handbag. Chic, classy, suits both formal and casual. Costs $11.90.

DSC00129

After such an eventful day, both of us were famished! And headed to takashimaya, Seoul Garden. What else can you get when you put 2 girls together, eating a buffet. Gossip and more gossip. We really enjoyed ourselves, right Sultanah?

Now that I've done part of my shopping, I'm broke! More shopping coming up, after I get my pay. Oh and yippie! 2.2 months bonus. I'm a happy woman today.

No comments: