Thursday, November 02, 2006

Have you ever wondered...

Have you ever wondered how do you know if the one you are with now is going to be the one? Well, that was what my brother asked me a few days ago and I have been thinking about it. I guess my answer is, I don't know because no one can tell the future, although, yes, I hope that the one now, will also be the one always. But I would say that being with laogong for three years and still counting, I do see him as my laogong. I won't deny that it will be a tough road ahead, but I can feel laogong's sincerity when he talks about his plans for our future. Laogong, whichever job you choose, I will be supporting you. Most importantly, you must love the job.

Have you ever wondered why you love that person no matter how irritating he/she is? I guess love is blind. It just happens!

No comments: