Thursday, November 02, 2006

Completion of DCE 200 Assignment

I have finished my DCE 200 assignment. Finally. After struggling through the past 3 days. I am quite happy with my lesson plan. Wondering if I should hand it in tomorrow. I do not want to make a special trip down to school on Wednesday just to hand it in. Since I have DLK 200 tomorrow, I might as well just hand it in since I've finished doing it already. But what if I still want to make changes in the next few days? If you were me, what would you do?

Went to Turf City for BBQ steamboat today. $12 per pax. Finally after many fews of dieting and exercising, I decided to give in just this once. It's back to the gym tomorrow again. I guess I shall not be too focused on my weight as I believe that I am building muscles as I go to the gym. Most importantly is just to feel healthy and reduce that tummy, tighs and arm area.

One more thing left. DLK 200 test next friday!

No comments: