Thursday, November 16, 2006

Goong

I have finished watching Goong (宫 aka 我的野蛮王妃) today. The starting was a little slow but the story is really touching. Well, I won't spoil the story but writing down in my blog. The only thing I would say is, touching and it made me cry a hell of a lot, especially the ending. I think I cried even more watching this show as compared to Da Chang Jin. The songs in the show are very catchy and now I am so crazy over the songs, I am debating whether to buy the CD (since it is quite hard to download all the songs).

Think I have recently gone K-pop and J-pop crazy. I don't understand anything what they are saying in the song, but as long as the tune is nice I like it. My recent craze with k-pop is with the songs from Goong, in particular, Perhaps Love. Maybe I should find the translation. Another nice song, japanese song, by SMAP - Dear Women. Quite nice too. Again, know nuts about what it is saying.

I guess my next drama serial I will start watching is My Dear Samsoon. Yeah, I know most people have already watched it, since it aired a few months ago. Well, I finally have the time to watch. Many many korean drama serials to watch this holidays.

Anyway here are 2 types of curls that I am looking at.

Curl style 1
curl2

Curl style 2
curl3

Please vote using the chatbox whether you think I should perm my hair and which type of curl you think I should do. Please please please. Pretty please. Ok? Hehe.

Anyway, here's how I look with well, sort of curled hair. Managed to get this effect only after twisting my hair and clipping it for one whole day. And it is still not very curled.

DSC00085

No comments: