Sunday, November 12, 2006

8th Motorcar Show

Went to Suntec today to see the motorcar show and I must say that I did enjoy the exhibits. Dad, bro, laogong and I went. Took the train because dad said that the carpark at suntec would be quite full and he didn't want to waste time looking for a lot. For a person who only sees car as a means of convinent transport, I felt that the show was good. A couple of high ended cars there which you will never expect to own or maybe even see in daily life. There is one thing that I must comment. The female models around were not the least pleasing to the eye, except for one or two. Substandard. Why do they have to think that everyone wants to take photographs of them?! We just want the picture of the car, without them. However, the longer you aim your camera, the more poses they change and we can't take our photos. Laogong got so fed up because he couldn't take the photograph of the new tuscani! That model couldn't pose nicely (kept showing her undies! in her poses) and her mouth is lagi (super) big!

Anyway some pictures here are of what we took today.

Red Hot Ferrari! OooooOoooo My dream car. Keep dreaming I would say.
IMG_0870

Posh of the posh. Lexus.
IMG_0883

Not sure of the brand but what the heck! It looks good and I would love to be driven in one.
IMG_0880

Lambourgini (hope the spelling is right). Changes colour under different lighting. Eye catching and wallet burning car.
IMG_0871

Bet those who know me will be surprised as this is the first time I post pictures of cars up in the blog (apart from my damaged dad's ford). Well here's to let you all know, I don't just shop and eat and shop again!

It's my holidays now! Yippie! Gonna relax and wait for this semester results to be out. DLK 200 test was good. Hope to do well.

Look out for my blog revamp coming soon too.

No comments: