Saturday, October 14, 2006

What a week!

It's been an awesome week! So many things happening this week. One week of blog to catch up here. Finally got my power supply box changed yesterday night with laogong's help and I can finally not worry about my motherboard being burnt. Anyway apparently my power supply box really want burnt when laogong took it out. We could smell the burnt-ness of it.

I just have to complain about that superly irritating mozzie. That idiot and his kiasu-ism has put the whole class to an inconvience. Because of him, we cannot change out class timing to an earlier time slot. Nevermind about that, he was not even apologetic, as if the whole class is at fault for wanting to shift time slot. Imagine 20+ people have to give way to him. Thick skin! If only I could spray some bygon on him. Grrrrrrrrrr.

I guess the highlight of this week is driving for me. Dad's in China and so I have the full access to the car. Drove to school, to church, to gym, to everywhere! Even drove by myself already, considering I have just got my licence for 1 month. Dad seems keen for me to drive to the airport to fetch him. Well, will see how, depending on what mum says. Anyway she also said that I have shown improvement in my driving. As Dad says, it's practice. Just talked to him and he was very encouraging about it.

One week of dieting and gym sessions. Results? No. Except only 1 kg drop. A little, no, VERY demoralizing. How how how? But I would say, I feel healthier and more refreshed. Need to get a new sports shoe because that idiotic shoe of mine gave me a very bad blister until it bled. Went to westmall and IMM to find but couldn't find one that I really like. Ok, it's the problem of budget. Expenses are so high this month. I am left with like $350 or maybe a little lesser. And I still need to top up petrol approx $50 and if my shoe is going to cost me about $100, that leaves me with $200 for my food and medical bills and handphone bills. How to survive? Urgh and my WoW subscription. Haiz. Money money money.

Help! I need financial assisstance.

Driving to work tomorrow and then to Queensway Shopping Centre to get my sports shoe and then to gym. Need to work out. So guilty. I ate finish all my rice during dinner. Must work extra hard tomorrow to get those unwanted fats off.

No comments: