Hazy hazy day
Slowly the assignments are due. Just exchanged DCS and DLK assignments with Sultanah this morning to vet through each others work. It was useful. At least we picked out each other's mistakes and misconceptions. Sul, we should do this next time too.
Did 20 sit ups and 10 jumping jacks today. Was panting already. Air quality is bad. Alright, an excuse for not exercising. I wanted to go jogging, but well, with the haze, I don't want to inhale pollutants. 60% of what I say is true, 40% is an excuse. Haha. But well, it definitely is one of the worst haze since 1998 or 1997. Mum's feeling the difficulty to breathe too. I hope it gets better.
There is nothing really to update today. Oh ya, before I forget, the CP shrimp wanton is good! Bought a box today and tried it for lunch. I will highly recommend it. Maybe I will go get somemore.
Ah! I need motivation to lose weight. I have craving for pizza hut. Pizza. Cheese. O-la-la. Why is it whenever I am on a diet, I get all these craving? I cannot succumb to temptation. *chants to myself.. think of your birthday and your dress and your nice clothes* I can do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment