Tuesday, October 31, 2006

DCE 200!!

The car's at the mechanics and will only be ready tomorrow. Although no one really scold me about it, I still feel bad, and still do have some kind of phobia going to multi storey carparks. My brother's boasting about how good his instructor says he is and that he commented that my brother is a talented driver. He's getting proud! Evil me says, hope he bangs the car one day and learns from it. Mum only commented probably because he is a guy and that's why the different treatment of his instructor to him and my instructor to me, and he started saying that she's throwing wet blanket and doesn't believe he is talented. Evil me is laughing again. My brother has decided to break off with that girl. I'm happy. End of story.

Been struggling to do my DCE 200 assignment. We have to do a grammar focused lesson based on a text type and then a writing lesson out from it. Just doing the rationale is a torture. I have so many things to write but I can't phrase it and link it into the proper headings. I have my lesson concept already it's just this theorectical portion. Probably because I went to find Jason yesterday and realized that I did badly for my first assignment. Sigh sigh. He told me I didn't fail (2 in my class failed, but they passed that 2 anyway) but I needed to improve in this assignment if I want my overall marks to go up. And I do. So I'm hoping to do up a magnificent piece of work. Discussed with him my idea and he was very supportive of it.

Guess that's all for today.

No comments: