Overslept again
Just wasted $10 on cab fare today and all because I woke up late... AGAIN. Why do I keep oversleeping these few days? Thought of driving to school, but I recalled what happened last Sunday when I overslept and drove to work. I was scared that I am not in the right frame of mind to drive plus I had to go for my piano class after school. I don't want to step into that multi storey carpark again. Even if I do have to, I won't be the one behind the wheel. Hope that I don't over sleep again. Hard to since lesson tomorrow is at 2.30pm. I couldn't possibly sleep till that late right?
The weekend is coming and yeah I do not have to work this weekend. Saturday's public holiday because of Deepavali and I would like to take this chance to wish all Hindu friends a very happy Deepavali.
I came across this article in the TODAY newspapers a few days ago saying that not all indians celebrate Deepavali because not all indians are hindus. How true. Race does not equal to religion. I guess that's the problem with people. Always taking things for granted.
Was rather sacrastic with mozzie today in class. He was blocking my view of the whiteboard while trying to copy some things down and I said "You didn't eat glass to grow up." Who cares. I know it was harsh but couldn't he stand at another place to copy instead of right in the centre of the class. I know I am not the only one being blocked.
Should I drive to school tomorrow? Quite tempted to. Hmmmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment