Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Happy Birthday TYX!

First of all, sorry for not updating. Due to the current state my computer is in, I've not switched on my computer for long hours and therefore have not updated. Plus, I don't really have the time to update the last few days.

Got so many mosquito bites on my legs. 8 of them. Itchy itchy scratchy scratchy. Why am I such a mosquito attracter? Grrr.

Anyway, happy birthday to TYX! (although it is one day late here in my post)

Sigh, feeling so troubled. Why am I such a problematic person? I am classified under Para 95 under MOE and now with my medical condition, my insurance is giving me problems. My parents are constantly breathing down my neck about this. Ahhh! Why why why. It's not that I asked for it. I hate going for my medical appointments. Who ever understands. Sigh.

No comments: