Total damage cost: $630
Dad's home from China and went to send the car for assessment today. The result?
Total damage on wallet for dad's car: Approximately $630. Change the bumper and headlights and spray over the scratches. I feel so guilty. He is not asking me to pay, but it is a costly mistake and I think I need to make it up to him.
Dad bought lots of sports wear for me and I think mum's jealous that I am losing weight. She looked at those shorts he bought and kept saying that I wouldn't be able to get into it and that if I can't, it is hers. Well, I could wear all and she kept saying that it was very tight and not nice. But I felt that it was just right. I seriously think mum's jealous or can't believe the fact that she's putting on weight (not that it is bad).
Yesterday's DCM lesson was a mixture of boredom and fun. We had a Maths trail. Paired up with Gillian to go around the school to take measurement of things. It was a good experience to know how a maths trail feels like. Well, we completed it within 15 minutes and she gave us about an hour to do. Made use of the extra time to go shopping at the NIE bazaar and bought this necklace which I simply couldn't resist. I have this sudden craze for chunky necklaces. I told dad to get some for me from China, but he bought back pearls. Looks like I will have to pull laogong to Chinatown in november (after I get my pay) to buy some of those big beads to make those chunky necklaces and maybe make some accessories as a christmas gift to some friends.
The necklace I bought. $12
Someone save me!! I see so many course mates finishing their DCS ICT project but I have yet to take my photographs. I need my cast and the camera is not charged yet! Dad just came home yesterday with the camera, that explains why I am not able to do my project yet. Guess will have to rush through it on Sunday after coming home from the gym. This is the first time I am doing last minute work for a project. I usually finish my work at least 3 days in advance. Panicing. At least my report's done, and my general slide outline is done too. Just need the photos and insert it in.
Am thinking of revamping my blog again. Guess will do so after I have done up my ICT assignment. Lots of time after that except for my DLK test coming up on the 10th november. But my tutor's quite good and I feel more confident for this module. I think this time, I will try making my own skin. Hopefully. That's what I always say.
No comments:
Post a Comment