Nuts
When I woke up, early this morning, while I was washing my face, I looked into the mirror. I got a shock. My right eye was bloodshot red. Panic. Took my bathe, and looked into the mirror again. It was still there. My left eye wasn't playing any tricks on me. Thoughts came to me. How am I going to teach today with one eye red? But I cannot don't teach because today I am bringing them to the computer lab and they are so much looking forward to it. Also, it is my first formal observation by my CT. Immediately, I went to drop some eye drop. Helped a tiny bit, the redness lessened by 10%. The thing is, this sore eye, is neither itchy nor pain. Nevertheless, I went to school. Luckily, not many people noticed, so it means, the redness was clearing.
Now, it has spread to the other side, but just faint red, on both eyes. And probably because I was on heels the whole day today, my ankle is starting to hurt again. Sheesh.
Anyway, my lesson observation feedback received was that, for an inexperienced teacher, I did well but definitely, there's still room for improvement. I hope that Monday's lesson goes well. End of week 4 of practicum. One more week left. It's gonna be a long week for me.
Monday - 2 observations in a lesson. One by CT, one by NIE supervisor. English P5. Future Tense.
Tuesday - 1 observation. By CT. Maths P3. Volume. Introduction activity.
Wednesday - 1 observation. By CT. Science P5. Simple machines.
Mummy's going into hospital on Monday and her operation is scheduled on Tuesday. So many things going on. Dad's on leave the whole week to take care of mummy. I gotta do more housework already too. Many lesson plans are not done yet too. I'm going nuts.
No comments:
Post a Comment