I need your prayers
Mum's admitted in hospital already. Spent most of my afternoon there. We attended a short video on pre-operation procedures and it scared the hell out of me, on the kind of things they will be stuffing down my mum's throat and such to help her breathe. She says that she's prepared and isn't scared. I am. Maybe it is just a strong front that she's putting up, I don't know. Her operation is scheduled at 11am tomorrow morning. Dad will be there about the first hour I guess. I want to be there too, but I have school tomorrow and also under observation.
My observation went well today. Both my CT and NIE Supervisor were impressed and found my lesson interesting. My students too enjoyed the lesson and were very engaged. I've got a lesson on volume and capacity tomorrow with my P3 kids and I bet they'll enjoy it too. They get to play with water!
This prayer is for my mum
God, please protect my mum.
Be with her always and let her know that you are there with her too.
Be her strength and her hope.
I am entrusting her in your hands and I know you love her as your own.
Lord, help me too to be strong for my mum.
To support her when she needs it.
To give me the strength to take care of her and my family.
Watch over my dad too as he is aging and yet he has to take care of her.
Let him have enough trust in me so let me take over whenever he is tired.
Lord, nothing else means more to me than family and loved ones.
Please watch over all of us during this tough period.
I beseech you and thank you for all these.
No comments:
Post a Comment