Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Drained again

I am so tired again, I think I will fall asleep very soon. Stayed in school till 3+pm and then went to Yishun and then to Jurong East. Had to rush to and fro today. My NIE supervisor had a long talk with us and so I couldn't take a train down and had to take a cab. Because I was late for that, I ended late and ended up being late for piano class and so I took a cab too. It was costly. Fasting for the next few days already. I have to budget myself.

Today's Science lesson was being filmed by my CT. It was really a good experience to handle a lab session with the class. I learnt that I cannot squeeze too many activities for a primary level. They need a lot of supervision. My CT thought it was much better than the grammar class on Monday and I admit, it is. Think I will view the video tomorrow.

My other CT also said that my lesson plan's good and say that I helped create links so that the students can understand why we learn a certain topic. My NIE supervisor also had a look at my practicum file. She kept praising me about it too. It's been a rather good day.

Well, I've got a stack of worksheets to mark now. More books to mark in school too.

No comments: