More updates...
More updates...
Mum's walking about already.
Bandage taken off. Scar looks clean and neat.
Will probably get discharged coming Wednesday.
Just took her bath since her operation. Bathed with my help. I washed her hair yesterday and shampooed it today. Helped her dry herself and wear on her clothes.
Wonder if I injured my back while bending down to help her as the toilet was a little cramp and i told her to support herself on me. So I was being pressed down while I was bending down to help her wear her pants. I feel a little pull on my back now.
Laogong says that I didn't update anything about him and he's getting jealous. So, here's what I'll post about him. Laogong laogong laogong. Thanks for the small hamper. You lied to me again about getting the ward number and room number to buy 4d. Grr! But on behalf of my parents, thank you again. Pleasant surprise.
1 week break. It will be intensive taking care of mummy. Going down to SGH tomorrow again.
No comments:
Post a Comment