Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Headache AGAIN...

I'm getting lazy to update my blog. It aint good, because I know it will soon become an update a week, to a month, to two months, to 6 months, and by that, I probably have forgotten my link to my blog. No no, I must continue updating my blog, at least once in 2 days.

Anyway, those trainee teachers around me are all starting to fall sick. Adrian has a very bad case of sore throat and flu, Lakshmi I think is also having flu and Wesley is coming down with a bad throat too. And today, I've just experienced another bout of headache. It was so bad I left school straight at 1pm to go home to rest. After having lunch and cooling myself down, the pain was still there. I went to sleep for 2 hours and it didn't help. Finally, I decided to take panadol. And up till now, I still feel a little pain. I think it must be the weather, its so tempermental and probably the lack of sleep too.

School's going fine and fun. It's racial harmony day this Friday and I wonder if I should borrow a punjabi suit from Lakshmi to wear it on Friday. My English lessons for this and next week, I believe, are going to be a hit! They'll have lessons in the computer lab and the library. They get to do lots of hands-on and be writers of a magazine publishing company. As for Maths, the kids are going to get to play with water in learning about volume. Science, they will do a peer teaching. It's gonna be cool and it's gonna wear me out. But I am enjoying it nonetheless. Nothing beats seeing that they learnt and have enjoyed the lesson. I hope all goes well.

No comments: