I am a shopaholic!
My brother is getting on my mum's nerves. He's being stubborn and totally inconsiderate and disrespectful. Must give him one tight slap before he'll wake up. Knowing that my mum is not totally recovered yet, he is not appreciative of the things my mum does for him. He doesn't even bother to tell anyone where he is going or who he is going out with. Sometimes I feel like blasting in his face.
Sudden keen interest in re-learning the theory of music all over again. Borrowed some reference books from my teacher today and if there are any that I want, she'll help me order from the supplier.
Just watched America's Next Top Model, season 6. Wow! I am looking forward to this season. Snippets of next episode shows that this season's competition is definitely not an easy one. Bitchy. Daring. Outspoken. Personality.
In school today, Chriel and Vivien commented on my dressing. Vivien asked me where I bought my shirt from. Chriel said that I come to class every day with new clothes she hasn't been before. Haha, I am taking it positive, that I have good fashion sense (I hope!) But that also means, I shop too much. I admit. I am a shopaholic! HELP!
I shop at least once a week and I can buy anything, anywhere, as long as the price is reasonable. Gheez! I am already controlling myself, and keep telling myself, I don't need that. Walk off and don't buy. But sometimes, my mind keeps thinking of that item. Current craze: Shoes and bag. I am looking for wedges! Most of those I see looks very aunty-ish. I want nice and fashionable wedges, at a cheap price. It's hard to find, as I have not found it yet. The bag that I want, hmmm... don't know how to describe. Well, it has to be pink, plastic material and is carried on the shoulders. Feminine is a must!
Well, I shall go see if I can find some nice pictures of the wedges and bag that I want and post it up next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment