Monday, August 14, 2006

More clothes...

Shopping again!! Bought 3 tops today. Resisted buying bottoms. Love all 3 tops. Total $65. Special price for me. Got it at bugis.

Ah gong's going for operation tomorrow for his colon. I shall not elaborate all the ugly happenings in my family as to why ah gong is going for the operation, but it against his wishes. Wish ah gong all the best!

Have not been updating as I keep playing WoW for the past week. I am finally level 36 and only 4 more levels to go before I can get my free mount. Yippie! Should be able to level up to 40 in 2 weeks time. Hopefully.

I am thinking of joining the Cotters club. It's a forum, CozyCot and it seems really really interesting and insightful. Those who want to take a look at the forum, here is the link:
http://forums.cozycot.com/

I think I will sign up an account later.

Had steamboat for dinner at liang seah street. It wasn't too bad and the ma la soup was good. I enjoyed dinner. Price wise is slightly more than $20 per person. I'll give that place a 3.5 stars out of 5.

No comments: