Feeling pissy
I am feeling so pissed yesterday and today.
I've already been helping out so much at home already and mum's still saying that I am slacking. What else does she expect me to do? What about that precious son of hers? The home is a hotel to him now, whereby my dad and I are he and his girlfriend's servants and his food and lodging are all paid for.
My DED200 lecturer didn't turn up for tutorial class yesterday, saying that he forgot that there was class yesterday and thought that it was it was off. So since my group is presenting on the first topic, and is due in 2 weeks time, he said he wanted to meet us today at 1pm. Spoilt my day a little because planned to go bugis village with Gillian today. Grr.
Went to bugis only for a little while. Didn't buy anything. Maybe no retail therapy that's why I am still feeling pissed. I want new shoes and a bag!
Lots of research and article readings to do. And a maths problem sums worksheet. Drawing models. My favourite! Projects are piling up already.
Update on ah gong: He's recovering well and in normal ward already.
I've signed up with Cozycot. It's great!
No comments:
Post a Comment