Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Presentation was good!

The presentation went well! Almost everyone liked my PowerPoint Slides. Everyone enjoyed the activity and I guess, we can say that it is a huge success for you. We've set the standard for the class, just hope the other groups don't kill us. Our lecturer is very pleased with us too. We now just have to type a reflection of today's session and submit to him a folio and we're done. There goes 30% of our module marks. I hope that we'll do well for this module. Bs no longer satisfy me. Everyone at NIE is practically fighting this semester to get the cross over. I hope I get offered that too, but well, let nature take its course. If I get it, I get it. If not, maybe take a part time course at UniSIM? Most importantly, I must work hard!

A message to Sultanah, Nafsiyah and Christal... you gals rock! We had great team spirit and this is one group I really enjoy working with. All our online discussions, after school discussions and well, everything.

To Sultanah: Thank you for giving so much input to the team. Your ideas were great! We've grown closer this semester because of so many modules together. Let's keep our friendship growing.
To Nafsiyah: I've known you only because of this module and I must say that you make a great friend. And thank you for all the support and ideas for the learning activities.
To Christal: Thank you for running all the logisitics for us. It must have been tiring for you. Hope that you are feeling better now. And of course, meeting you in DED200 this semester and working again with you is great!

Can't imagine time pass by so fast. One year a NIE already, 1 practicum done and 1 more practicum coming up. Postings will be out in September but it is very likely that we'll be posted back to the school where we did our first practicum. But I've heard that Lakshmi won't be going back with us because she changed her address and mostly likely, her school will change. Nevertheless, at least with the 4 of us, we can still encourage and support each other.

For those in my msn, they would have seen that my nick is "some people just have no shame". Know who I am referring to? None other than my brother's "wife". Think about it. She stays here just as if this is her hotel she frequents, like 3 times a week. Does no housework. Borrows our stuff and not even a single thank you. She washes her clothes here, but the person doing the laundry is my dad, mum or me. She doesn't feel ashamed about it, but I help her feel ashamed. She wore bikini to go swimming. Ok, accepted. My dad had to hang her bikini for her to dry. MY GOODNESS. I was telling laogong, a bikini is almost like a bra and my dad had to wash and hang for her? Imagine. Take my goggles, wear my slippers and not a single appreciation. Have you seen anyone with skin thicker than her?

I think I've got worms in my tummy. Always hungry these few days and I keep looking for food, secretly of course. Don't want to get skinned by my parents. I can have breakfast at 10am and by noon, I'm hungry again. When class ends at 2-4pm, I'm hungry again. I'll snack and come home for dinner at about 7pm. By 9pm, I'm hungry again. I wasn't such a glutton. How to cut down? Each meal I eat is a full meal, not a half meal and because of this, I am putting on weight (I measured!), although lots of people have been telling me I lost weight.

Oh well, anyway, here's a little comic strip for your funny bones.

comic1
comic2
comic3
comic4

No comments: