Offically a Full Fledged Teacher
It's my first day as a full fledged teacher and it coincides with the first day of the June holidays. Basically, just had to report to school to say hi to the staff. Selected my table already but because it is currently occupied by the untrained teacher till she goes to NIE in july, i'm tableless. Will probably have to bunk in with Delicia first because her table is occupied too. So we probably will have to use the table at the computer workstation. Our laptops will not be coming in anytime soon. Damn! Looks like I have to bring my parent's laptop to work.
Spoke to my P5 and 6 teacher. She remembers me and my classmates! She was in such a shock that she nearly cried. She's still her usual hip and trendy self, with the exception that she's married now.
It's so coincidental that Delicia and I have the same birthday, on Christmas, except that she's born in 1982 and me 1985. Not only that, I realized that she lives just next block to me! Yeah, looks like we will have each other for company in many ways.
Just spoke to kor on msn. I'm happy that just after about 2 months of tuition, his daughter showed improvement in her studies.
English CA1: 50 SA1: 62
Maths CA1: 40 SA1: 55
Science CA1: 31 SA1: 78
The biggest surprise for me is her Science. I'm really happy for her Science. Guess I paid a lot of attention into her Science because that was her weakest subject. If I had put in a little more time into her Maths, she could have done better. Nevertheless, remarkable improvement. I am pleased. Jia you Chia Chen!
No comments:
Post a Comment