Gasp!
Just home from my doctor's appointment. Gasp gasp. I've put on weight AGAIN!!
How to find that motivate to lose weight?!!!!!!!!!
Gym time. Swimming time. Jogging time.
Received an email yesterday from my practicum school principal. He kept to his word and well, I would be back to my practicum school, 6 months later. In the meanwhile, I will report to the school that I've been posted to and stay there for 6 months.
Went to the school that I am posted to. Nice staff environment and I could feel the friendliness and the warmth. The staff there are really young. Seems easy to click with.
Reporting there on Monday. Will get to see my desk and I saw my name on the pigeon hole already. There are quick!
I'm happy and excited.
But first, I need a well deserved break. Enjoying today and tomorrow before we finally have the last seminar to attend again on Friday.
Oh and not to forget, congrats to Tan Yan Xin, Lee Kuan Yew award winner for the 2007 SP Graduates. Laogong's sister! I'm so proud of her. Well, although the amount of award money given was really surprising, in a negative sense, it is still the name of the award.
2 comments:
Well, for a guy it's absolutely not hard to lose weight...
We have probably with gaining weight lol. Well not fat it is.. but muscle weight... or.. most horrible thing is.. getting in shape for beach... then we need to lose fat weight.. but mantain muscle weight.. which is hardly possible.
I think it's harder for the ladies to lose weight.... first of all.. they just tend to have a bit more fat .. relatively seen.. and not to mention.. most of them hate sports lol.
It's good that you know to take a break when needed.. hope u will have fun :)
Yup, i hate sports.. haha.. it's no wonder i can't lose weight..
well what break? it just zoomed past me! =x
Post a Comment