Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Woot!!

It's been a greeaatttt week!

Best news of the week:
I managed to cross over to do a degree programme! I'll be doing my Bachelors of Art in English (education). Wow! It's like a dream come true. Many of my friends made it too! Yeah!!!! Congrats to everyone for making it and let's all curb our spending and save! No pay for 2 years but think of what we will gain at the end of these 2 years.

Got psychoed into signing up for slimming package. 20 sessions and I paid $2800. I hope it works and you will see a new me soon.

Went to Eski bar at Holland Village, last night with laogong and his colleague, John. Was fun. We had long island tea. Although it was a mixture of many kinds of alcohol, it tasted really good. I was in the mood for drinking and so I ordered melon ball. Oh, drinking it, I was in heaven. Tasted so much better than long island tea. I would say it is the first time I really enjoyed my drinks in Eski bar. Can't make it a habit for going anyway, it's too expensive.

Went to Batu Pahat today. Was fun! Eat and eat and eat! But I think I controlled myself well enough, if not all those slimming is going to waste. Bought stickers for my keyboard. Really cute! So here's a picture of my keyboard now.
DSC00071

Watched finish a korean drama series recently. Only you. A very typical korean show - all the crying and painful love story, which will always end up sweet. Although only 16 episodes, all 16 episodes shows a very frustrating love story and could get a little draggy. Lots of crying in the show. The only sweet part is really, at the end, for like 5 minutes of the show where they live happily ever after. I would rate it a 3 stars out of 5.

My upcoming task which is important and urgent: SPRING CLEAN MY ROOM!!!

1 comment:

iMANginary said...

Heh, it seems miss Marie is enjoying herself... glad to read these kind of entries :)