Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The latest and hottest topic

It's the latest and hottest topic among the graduating NIE trainees. Where are you posted to? Well, some are rejoycing, some aren't. As for me, I'm kinda sad that I am not remaining at the current school that I am. I've talked to the principal already and he is doing all he can to help me. Now, my only hope left is that the school that I am posted to is willing to let me go and remain at the school I am in. Chances are slim because that school is in quite a desperate need of teachers. The only way is that they can get somemore adjunct teachers, but who would want to get adjunct teachers when they can have a permanent staff?

Today, I broke the sad news to my CT and my ex-CTs and they were all very upset. Ms Lim was very surprised because I think she knew that I was on the top of the list whcich the school wanted back plus she put in a lot of good words for me, as what she told me. Sharon, my previous CT, was just as upset and even went to the principal to request for me to stay because she needed extra hands to help her with music lessons. The other CT who I can always joke and crap with was just as upset because after all, we are sorta close.

The principal told me that worse come to worse, I'll just go over to the other school for 6 months and then next year come back again. They are looking into this and I guess will still be up to MOE's approval. Hope for the best.

Went to NUH for a blood test yesterday and eye screening. The blood test was awful. Here's a picture of my arm after the blood test. Don't get grossed out by it.

DSC00057

I don't understand how she got poke through until like this. I've never experienced such excruciating pain before while she was pulling out the needle. At first, I just held back the tears because I thought it was just a little more pain than normal. Didn't see that bruise on my arm straight away because it was covered under the plaster. However, for the next few hours, I kept complaining to laogong that my arm was very painful and that I couldn't straighten it. For me, it sent some alarm bells ringing because after taking so many blood tests, this is the first time it is like this for me. So, I pulled off the plaster and this is what I saw on my arm. I nearly cried again. My goosebumps came out. No wonder it was awfully pain. Now, it's a little swollen and painful still, just like those bruises. What happened this time round?

I am so sleepy! Slept at 1am on Monday night because I went to JB with laogong's family for KTV plus dinner buffet for 32 ringgit per person from 6pm to 3am, but we left at 11+pm. Nevertheless, it's still very worth. Will definitely go back there.

Thought I could sleep in the afternoon on Tuesday but after going NUH, went to laogong's house for steamboat dinner and by the time I slept was past midnight. So, by hook or by crook, I am going to sleep early tonight. Well, hopefully nothing keeps me up again.

Yawn!

No comments: