Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Talk about practicum again

Every post now is always about practicum and so is every NIE teacher's blog update. That's because our live is now revolving around practicum. Lesson plan after lesson plan, marking after marking and PowerPoint designing and manipulatives making. That's the life of a trainee teacher.

But I guess I can see that my P3 students really look forward to my lesson because at the start of every class, they will be asking me, what games will they be playing today? Yes I am happy that they look forward to my class, but am I playing too many games with them? Oh well, as long as they learn from it, it's fine for me. It gives me the motivation to kill more brain cells for them though.

Art club was fun today. Mosaic art is very interesting. Helped to supervise the students as they were piecing their small pieces of tiles together. Had a small cut on my finger while helping them clear up the glass and ceramic pieces. Didn't even realize it until I saw the dried blood on my finger. Small matter though.

5 more observations left. 2 English, 1 Math, 1 Science and 1 by NSC.

1 English by CT tomorrow.
1 English by CT next week.
1 Science by CT next week (hopefully).
1 English by NSC next Thursday.

When should I do my Math? The kids are struggling with division. They just can't understand the concept. Urgh. Got to reteach my lesson today. I over-estimated them.

No comments: