Done with the last DCS assignment
And I've finally cleared the DCS assignment. Thanks to my dearest Sultanah for fetching from school to go NIE and giving me a lift home too. Thank you darling. It was so great to meet up with you. We'll catch up more after the practicum ok?
I'm in no mood for any fun and exciting lessons this week. I'm so tired of planning and thinking and draining more brain cells. My lessons this week are very simple and straightforward. Simple games, no elaborate ones. Hopefully, I should regenerate my strength and enthusiasm next week.
Just got back my Science observation APT form, the one I did last Wednesday. She gave me "+" for all. Yippie! It's an achievement for me, to control thatP4 class.
Actually, I don't really know what to update. Hmmm. Maybe I should just say one really important thing. Laogong, I love you. Why am I saying it? Is because he say I never mention him in my blog. Haha. So there it is. But of course, I really do mean it. Thanks laogong for understanding how drained I am at times and have to sleep early and not talk to him. All my tempers and frustations too.
No comments:
Post a Comment