Happy 22nd Birthday Twinnie!
First of all, I would like to wish my twinnie a very happy birthday! Sorry I couldn't go to your celebration because I wasn't feeling well. Hope you enjoyed yourself.
As you can see, I still am not feeling well since the runny nose 2 weeks ago. It has developed into cough too. Lots of phlegm. Yucks! Nose bleed too. Think too heaty already. Went to school on friday for the briefing on the cross-over degree. Sultanah, Michael and Zak all laughed at my sexy voice.
Well, I am not looking forward to going to school to teach for 6 weeks tomorrow. The simple reason because I'm made to teach all the non-core subjects - health education, art and craft, social studies and library. I guess I can understand why they ask me to teach these because I'll be leaving in 6 weeks times and it is pointless to give me a form class. However how do they expect me to teach wire sculpting for art and craft?! I absolutely have no idea. Sheesh. I am so lost. Worse part of it all, I have to stay back after school until 4pm everyday to coach a group of 10 P6 EM3 students in Maths. Consider my timetable as floating because my reporting time is 9.30am and not 7.30am. I feel so upset. I thought I could go off early but now with this kind of timing, not a chance. Sigh. At least I can wake up earlier. Like what Elizabeth told me, take it as they look up to you and think that you can handle P6 EM3 students. I guess maybe in the end, it wouldn't be that bad. I should learn to look at things in a positive light. 6 weels will pass by easier then.
Oh what the hell.
I wanna go back to NIE!
Oh, I went to Taka last friday with Sul after the briefing. Finally bought new lingerie. And I bought a dress from Red2 at Far East costing only $10!!!! Couldn't try it there but when I brought to laogong's house and tried it, it fitted so nicely and I love the dress, although it was a little too red.
Contemplating on rebonding my hair. 99% of the people I asked tell me not to because they say I look better with permed hair. That 1% is laogong. I admit that I do look better with permed hair but it's very hard to maintain it. Everyday I spend a long time trying to unknot my hair and as a result, I pull off my hair and drop more hair. But yet if I rebond, I think my hair has thinned so much that after rebonding it will look very flat. So how?
No comments:
Post a Comment