Thursday, December 21, 2006

Mixed feelings

The day is drawing near! I've got mixed feelings though. On one hand I am so looking forward to it, but on the other, some friends who initially told me that they will come, have now messaged me saying that they can't make it. I understand that christmas is a time to spend with family and such, and so I can't really say much, except, it's ok, I understand.

Things to do these few days:

  • Paint my fingernails (Done with my toenails already)
  • Marinate the chicken wings
  • Pack the chalet stuff and my clothes!
  • Iron my new dresses
  • Wrap somemore presents

I guess I'll probably be alone in the chalet on the 26th and 27th december if no one's staying. And laogong's probably working. Sigh. Just came back from a chalet too. My twinniex's chalet. Went over to accompany her because no one stayed over too. Haha. So, twinniex, stay and accompany me!!

No comments: