Korean Dramas
I've been putting off updating my blog. Basically, I still don't have much mood. Been feeling like a zombie these few days. Side effects of my medication. Makes me keep feeling like vomitting and nausea and keep running to the toilet because of diarrhoea. One word to describe it all. Hell!
Oh well, finished watching another korean drama series, Yi Dao, a total of 64 episodes. It sure is a good show. The starting was rather heavy but in the middle and later stages of the show, it was very interesting and just keeps you wanting to know more. A story line similar to Da Chang Jin, with the exception that this show is more serious. Unfortunately, this show is not shown on any of the local tv channels, unless you subscribe to cable tv. It was shown a few months ago on channel 55, if I am not wrong. Have 2 more drama serials to watch. Full House and Save the Last Dance. Have not started yet because I do not know which show I want to watch first.
Also finished reading another romance novel by Laura Lee Guhrke, She's No Princess. Interesting storyline and some steamy moments. A very light hearted novel and easy to read within 3-4 hours. A rating of 4 out of 5 stars from me.
No comments:
Post a Comment