Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Full House

Just finished another korean drama series. Full House aka 浪漫满屋. The show has a very similiar storyline to My Lovely Samsoon, but still, the happenings, events and settings are different. This show features Rain too. Well, I felt that he looked rather gay-ish (sorry to Rain fans out there, but this is just my opinion). They should have made him look more ruggard. I think his posters on his up-coming concert here looks better. A very light hearted show and easy to watch, and I watched finish this show within 2 days. 22 episodes only. What made me like about this show is the songs played. Really catchy. Looking for the mp3s now. Managed to find some, but unfortunately, one of it, I can only find the chinese version and it sounds horrible. I want the korean version!! Will looking to search for it, or maybe I shall go buy the sountrack, if there is.

I'm itching for shopping and ktv. Anyone?

No comments: