Roomless
I'm currently roomless for 1 week. My parents' Filipino friends arrived yesterday and they will be staying over at my house for a week. And so, I let them have my room, and that's why I am roomless. Although sleeping in my brother's room, I still can't have a good sleep throughout because it is an unfamiliar environment. Nothing beats having my own bed. They'll be here till next Saturday. Parents are currently out with them at Sentosa. Luckily my brother went down with them too because I think my parents themselves will be tourists at Sentosa! When was the last time they have been there? Ages and ages and ages and ages ago... ... ...
Got Alvin's comments for the AAE101 assignment. Very disappointing. We only got a B-. Sigh. Lucky (or not?), the assignment is only worth 20%, I think. Gotta buck up for exams. I hope to get at least an A- for this module.
Satisfied some of my cravings. Went to Crystal Jade already for my xiao long bao. It was absolutely yummylicious! Went to Jalan Kayu for roti prata too and had my indian rojak too. Nice!
Time to get back to my books. Just about 3 weeks more and I'm done!
Countdown.
1 comment:
Don't worry, just do your best, k? I'll be praying for you :D
Post a Comment