Holiday!
How fun the holidays have been so far.
Shopping at Bugis with tyx on Monday was great though I came back really drained. We walked to a lot of places! Had a fabulous lunch at NanXiang Steamed Bun Restaurant at Bugis Junction. Since it was a weekday and afternoon, there was a 20% off for students, which we benefited. We ordered xiao long bao, superior xiao long bao and stewed pork noodles, all of which, we enjoyed. Some pictures for your eyes to feast on.
Xiao Long Bao
Superior Xiao Long Bao (in it was some crab soup with the crab roe)
*note: look at the draw. I think we were supposed to consume it that way.
Stewed Meat Noodles, we both loved this
Before exam, I went with tyx to the hair salon at Bt Batok Central as she wanted to have her hair rebonded. And if you know me well, you know I will just have to do something to my hair. This is what I did.
Wondering what it is? Well, I went to dye 4 tiny strips of hair pink. That picture is 1 strip of it. I like it so much and it only costs me $20, which means $5 each, which is cheap. She told me usually she will charge others at $8 per strand.
I have one more picture here of me in a rather awkward face. Well, this was at the new cineplex nearly rendevous hotel. Went there with my family for a while because we there wasn't any place at the restaurant at rendevous hotel so we had to wait. We saw free candy floss so mum and brother took. And my mum just had to go round taking photos of everything and everywhere, before the security guard finally told her not to. So embarrassing. So anyway, this photo was taken like more than a month ago, but I find myself cute here. (Ok, I'm thick skinned) Haha.
Guess it is time for bed. 3.34am. Wow. My usual bed time already. This is unhealthy! Ah, but if I do not play my games now, when school reopens I won't have this luxury already. Enjoy first.
Am contemplating if I should change my blogskin. Oh and talking about skin, anyone knows anywhere I can get laptop skin? Preferably not DIY. I am looking for those shops kind, so that I can customize and get them to do it for me. I don't trust myself. Hehehe.
1 comment:
hey, i tink u can get laptop skins from those push-cart vendors. If i'm nt mistaken, there's one in Bugis village 2nd lvl near the staircase. i thnk they do hp skins mostly but they shld have laptop skins too. H/w u may have to wait for a few days b4 it is ready.
~passerby
Post a Comment