Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Bruises...

Decided to post 3 pictures.

First is the bruise from the blood test. Not that clear though, but those who saw my arm, will agree that it is indeed bad. This was taken a few days back. It has since grown a little bigger.

DSC00137

Second is a bruise I got a few weeks ago, for no apparent reason, or for one that I can't think of. I seem so be getting so many bruises. I have one more on my finger because I knocked against the door while teaching music on Sunday. It was so darn painful. Careless me.

DSC00130

Third is a picture of the landscape mum and I took hours and hours to build, under our Christmas tree. For better effects, please come to my house to look at it. Haha.

DSC00136

Oh and a good news is... I have finally chained in game! Well for my non-gamer friends out there, chain means level 101, whereby you can execute 2 or more powers quickly and successfully.

Having a clan gathering this Thursday at 11.30pm at Liang Seah St. for steamboat supper. Then off to a friend's mum's pub for some ktv, I guess. A birthday celebration for me. Yeah! Looking forward.

Laogong also booked a place for dinner on Wednesday night. Sounds interesting. And he's so secretive. Looking forward too.

Next Tuesday is already Christmas and I can't believe I'll be 22. Oh WOW! Looking forward too I guess. Though not many people are coming this year because Dad's cousin's daughter or someone getting married, so some relatives are attending the wedding dinner, while some chose to come for the Christmas gathering at my house than the dinner. Thanks to those friends who said that they will come. Basically only 2 or 3. Sultanah and Twinnie and her bf. The rest no respond or just turned down. A little sad, but at least I know who really are my besties.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow... that really looked bad :P Where did you do your blood test at?