Friday, October 12, 2007

Some updates...

Decided to blog early this morning because the piano tuner is here and I have to get up real early. Ok, got up about 8.45am. But I'm still very sleepy ok?

Got back 2 tests. Scored a A+ for my grammar paper and B+ for my linguistics paper. A little disappointed by that, but nevermind, I shall continue and try to work hard.

Have this craving to go to Crystal Jade but the problem is, no one wants to go with me. Boo hoo hoo. Laogong said he will go with me, but in the end ... ... ...

Can't wait for Sunday! Will be meeting Lingling and MingXiu (and probably Linda), along with their other halfs, for dinner at ChongQing Hot Pot at Liang Seah street. Hurray! It's been awfully long since we girls had a get-together. I miss the poly days with them. If not for them, my poly days would have been hard to pass. While talking on msn, we were all so excited and it was such a girly talk. The kind of talk that guys will never understand. I bet Sunday we'll all go crazy with catching up. The last time I saw Lingling was like 2 years ago (according to her) and I saw MingXiu last year during my birthday, for a tiny weeny little while. Wow! And we're going to have a reunion gift exchange. Basically, we'll each bring one present and draw lots and see who gets whose.

Oh! Piano tuner's done. I think I can go back to bed for a while more.

No comments: