Monday, September 17, 2007

Busy busy busy...

Busy busy busy...

I am supposed to be doing my assignment now. Well, actually I am in the process of completing it. It was just issued today and due this Wednesday 5pm. It's quite confusing and so I'm taking a break for a tiny while, away from the assignment, and blogging now.

Been wanting to update the last few nights, but I couldn't find the time to blog. I've been trying very hard to learn my international phonetic alphabets. It's tough, but I think I am getting the hang of it. Fortunately, or unfortunately, my mum learnt about IPA too when she signed up for a course a few months ago. So now, like a primary school kid, my mum sits next to me and makes me learn my IPA. Back to the old school.

I can't wait for Friday!! Thailand, Bangkok, here I come!

No comments: