Monday, August 06, 2007

I'm an Undergrad!!

I feel like a student all over again. What Gillian said is so true. For the last few months we've been teaching and now it feels weird again for us to be sitting down and listening to our lecturers. A total switch of roles.

Textbooks are super costly! So far, I've bought only 4 textbooks and the total price is already nearly $130 and I think I have somemore to get.

Finally collected my NIE/NTU card. Wheeeee~! I'm a student totally eligible for student prices again. And reading Linda's blog, I realized that I can call myself an undergraduate! I've never thought of it until I read her blog. So cool.

Drove to school today. How I wish I could drive everyday. Saves time but is rather costly. Nevermind, I am going to get unlimited bus rides. Gonna get my bus concession soon.

Today heard a piece of news. Heard from someone that my batch of Dip-Eders cross over percentage is at 40%! That explains the number of people. Anyway, was in my AAE104 class and then I realized that we are having this module together with those from this year's Dip-Ed intake and they are doing DSE100. Which means, it is as good as I am retaking my year 1 module again. Wonder why we are not exempted but well, nevermind. I'll strive to do well. This aside, I think the intake this year for those doing the diploma program is small. Because the lecture theatre had about 200+ students and the module coordinator said that 120 are from the degree program. Which means the intake for diploma is only abt 100 odd at most.

Now for the update on the last few days. When I thought no one wanted to go out with me last Friday, Elizabeth said ok and so we went to causeway point and caught harry potter. It was fun going out with her and having heart to heart talk with her. She's really one sweet honey who gives me lots of encouragement.

Saturday went to return my NIE gown and to Chomp Chomp for dinner with laogong. Today went to Causeway point with Lydia. Went to ktv.

Drove on all days. It's so fun driving! Wish I have a car.

No comments: